- Customised library extensions,
- Additional functionality,
- New solvers,
Our experience covers the areas of
- Single phase flows, incompressible and compressible,
- Block coupled solvers,
- Uncertainty quantification,
- Complex heat and mass transfer,
- Tackling completely novel numerical continuum mechanics problems.
When making a decision on your needs, please consider the blog – Deciding between Open Source and Proprietary CFD software written by Dr Darrin Stephens which discusses Open Source and Propriety CFD Software.
The need to develop in-house expertise often drives the choice to use open source CFD. Resulting from requirements for improved accuracy, control or confidentiality. Custom modelling and fast turn-over are best achieved by combining the understanding of available tools and the problem under consideration. Applied CCM is a premier provider of support for Caelus and OpenFOAM® offering custom-made packages that take into account the size and nature of your business.
Applied CCM engineers can provide support for:
- Application of Caelus and OpenFOAM® to your problems
- Training on Caelus and OpenFOAM®
- Installation of Caelus and OpenFOAM® software
- General support using Caelus and OpenFOAM® software
- Advice on best practice and methodologies
- Testing of installation, applications and methods
Applied CCM provides first line support for all the products we distribute.