- Customised library extensions,
- Additional functionality,
- New solvers,
Our experience covers the areas of
- Single phase flows, incompressible and compressible,
- Block coupled solvers,
- Uncertainty quantification,
- Complex heat and mass transfer,
- Tackling completely novel numerical continuum mechanics problems.
When making a decision on your needs, please consider the blog – Deciding between Open Source and Proprietary CFD software written by Dr Darrin Stephens which discusses Open Source and Propriety CFD Software.