This monthly mesh we refer readers to our guest blog "It's all in the numbering…
Applied CCM will present a webinar entitled “V8 Supercar design with CFD” on 21 March 2017 at 7.30pm AEDT (GMT+11).
In this webinar, discover:
- The aerodynamic anatomy of V8 Supercars
- How GRM use CFD to design V8 Supercars
- How to utilise 2D T-Rex to more efficiently resolve surface curvature
- How to automatically match unstructured and structured blocks
- How to utilize quad dominant surface meshing to reduce boundary layer cell counts
- How adjoint solutions were used to guide design decisions.